On 11/24/2017 11:53 AM, Ulf Volmer wrote:
On 24.11.2017 17:41, Tim Evans wrote:

The "AH01257" error code appears in the Apache error log, not any
BackupPC log. This (and the reference to the "cgi daemon") leads to the
thought there is something changed in Apache/CGI. BTW:  the httpd daemon
is also running under the backuppc userid.

as far as i know, fedora has changed the apache defaults from prefork
MPM to event MPM. And also using FastCGI per default.

so i guess you have to check your apache configuration.

Yes, changing back to prefork MPM resolved this. (Yes, I saw the performance warning in the Apache logs about doing this, but this instance of Apache serves only for BackupPC administration.)

Thank you, Ulf.
--
Tim Evans                       |   5 Chestnut Court