Hi Alexander ,

I did what you said so I created three module in rsyncd.conf

[boot]
path = /boot
comment = all boot files to be backupc

[var]
path = /var
comment = all files from var

[all]
path = /
comment = it's a test

And for my RsyncShareName :

$Conf{RsyncShareName} = [
  'all', 'boot', 'var'
];

But the issues still persist and don't know much what to do next

Regards,

Hari