Hi,

After digging and debugging, it seems to exist a tricky bug.

I changed the *QueueAllPC* , basically switching the 2 loops.

*foreach my $dhcp (...) { ... } *first, then

*foreach my $host (...) { ... } *after

dhcp backups works fine now, but can't use fixed ip if in the dhcp range. (i prefer this behavior)

(just use netbios name with dhcp parameter = 1 is fine)

I guess that first wake up (wrongly ?) fill an array ($host ?) with dhcp range ip and deny other runs to complete succesfully (debug needed between the 2 loops ? what's in $host ? Wich sub fill $host array after/during first backup ?)

Thanks for help