JM,

Does "nmblookup HOSTNAME" return the correct IP address for that host?  See
comments for the $Conf{NmbLookupFindHostCmd} option for arguments you might
need to add.

If so, then its IP address should be discovered correctly without the dhcp
flag.  (In almost all cases it's not necessary to use the dhcp flag.)

Craig