From: Bzzzz [mailto:lazyvi...@gmx.com]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 10:06 AM
To: Jaime Fenton
Cc: General list for user discussion, questions and support
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Curious Message to PC user

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:55:31 +0000
Jaime Fenton <jaime.fen...@animallogic.ca> wrote:

> "Your PC (COMPUTERNAME.GOES.HERE) has not been successfully backed up
> for 17851.4 days. Your PC has been correctly backed up 1 times from
> 0.3 to 17851.4 days ago.  PC backups should occur automatically when
> your PC is connected to the network.

That's more than 48 years, did you check the SRV timestamp?

…
> This was for a brand new computer that was setup on Friday. Has anyone
> else had wildly high numbers for "not backed up successfully" emails
> previously?

Yup, but only when going further than the number of days specified into the
configuration file (and NOT +48yrs)

Jiff
--
Jaime Fenton
Support Engineer

T: +1 604 398 4800 (main)
D: +1 604 398 4813 (direct)
E: jaime.fen...@animallogic.ca

840 Cambie Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 2P6
CANADA

  [LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/animal-logic>   [Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/Animal-Logic-129284263808191/>   [Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/AnimalLogic>   [Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/animallogicstudios/>

[Animal Logic]<http://www.animallogic.com>

www.animallogic.com<http://www.animallogic.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVILEGE NOTICE
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is
confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this
communication are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.
If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify us
immediately by telephone or email.