From: Michael Stowe <michael.st...@member.mensa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 4:40 AM
To: General list for user discussion, questions and support
Cc: Mathew Perry
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Fwd: Re: backuppc behind nginx which is on
another host

On 2019-04-16 01:23, Mathew Perry wrote:

Hi Michael

the example was from local LAN. backuppc is running and working and

nginx runs with a lot other services behind it.

I'm not that new to nginx, more a "new" user to backuppc.
normally the directive /pathto/ needs a change in the base url of

some web services behind nginx. This “could” help sometimes.

I do not know where to change the base url in the backuppc server

Regards

Matt

Hang on — if the local UI doesn't work, it won't work through a reverse proxy.
So if BackupPC is on Server “A” and nginx is on Server “B”, Server “A” really
needs to be serving up the UI first.