Hi All

I have Backuppc V4 rpm installation on Centos8 and I am experiencing troubles with blackout periods. I would like this server to perform backups during daytime only but I cannot apply the desired behaviour. At the end of this message you can find my $Conf{WakeupSchedule} and $Conf{BlackoutPeriods}.

I have not defined blackout periods per hosts and thus only server-wide periods should be applied. I have of course reloaded configuration multiple times but no changes.

For example, one host started a backup at 1:00 AM tuesday and another 20:36 monday. This is in contrast with the second blackout period I have defined.

Could it be related to locales in some way? How?

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you

Raf

localectl command returns: