I'm looking for actual physical disk usage of the backup. My disk is 96% full and I want to know which host is using most of the space.

Gerald

On 2021-05-07 1:49 a.m., Dave Sherohman wrote:
I think you'd first have to define what you mean by "how much disk space is used by a single host's backups".  Because of BPC's deduplication functions, the answer will be very different if you mean "how much space would I need to make a full copy of this host's data" vs. if you mean "how much space would be freed on the backup server if I deleted all of this host's backups".