On 1/16/23 13:27, Laurence Hurst wrote:
Hi,

Yes, I know I'm very late to the v4 party...

Just upgraded my version 3 to 4 (3 days into the process) and all seems to be working again but I cannot find 2 things I used regularly in the v3 UI in the v4 one:

1. I cannot find the XferLogs in the UI, which I could in v3?
2. I also don't seem to have any storage graphs in the UI - these were working in v3, so I'm not sure what I've done to lose/break these?

3. I cannot edit the configurations through the v4 UI, which I could through v3 - again, I'm not sure what I've broken here?

Are you using mod_perl?
It seems from your statements the GUI interface is not complete but does load. Can you confirm that is the case?