On 23/04/10 16:52, Graham Keeling wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 10:31:49AM +0200, Eric Bollengier wrote:
>> For normal Accurate backup, it uses dedicated connection since the beginning,
>> so it's shouldn't block commands too.
>
> I do not think this works because for me, the 'status director' command blocks
> until the accurate query is complete.

It'd be rather handy to see the output of a:

    thread apply all bt

command from gdb attached to the director while it's blocked trying to
provide status information to a console.

( If your Bacula was installed from distro packages you may need to
install additional debug info packages to get any useful output, though. )

--
Craig Ringer