Hi,

On Wednesday 20 February 2013 21:37:28, Kern Sibbald wrote:

> This is to let you know that we have released Bacula version 5.2.13 to
> Source Forge.  It is also in the git repository. You will find

as always: Thanks for your efforts.

The git repository is not yet tagged. I reckon that the current HEAD is still
5.2.13, but ...

Thanks
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Basler Str. 115a . 79115 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 89-990 157-28        www.collax.com

Geschäftsführer: Falk Birkner, Ralf Elias
AG München HRB 173695. Ust.-IdNr: DE270819312
\ Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!