Hello all,

Is there a compatibility issue with gzip data between Windows and Linux
clients?  I recently tried to restore a file from a backup of a Windows
box to a Linux box, and got the following error:

Error: Win32 GZIP data stream not supported on this Client.

Restoring the same file to another Windows box worked fine.

Am I missing something, or is this not going to work, as long as I'm
using gzip compression?

If the information is needed, I'm using 1.36.2 on the Linux boxes and
1.36.1 on Windows.  Could it be the difference in versions?

Thanks.

--Brennon