Matt Bettinger wrote:

Hi,

Sorry if this is somewhere in the FAQ but I searched and didn't find a
reference to this question.

How would I kick off all jobs for all clients?

I restarted my bacula server box ( FreeBSD ) and my startup script did
not work correctly. Now, I have a bunch of client jobs that I would
like to run. I know I can run them using the 'run' command but I prefer
not to do that for EACH client.

Hope this make some sense?

Thanks!

-mb

hrm wondering why I recieved this email 10 times?

--
Tom Morgan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]