Jeff,

Except, the same code on another RH9 system only spawns 1 instance and on this system all 3 instances are listening on port 9102. It would seem to me that multiple instances should be listening on different ports. I'm fairly certain there should only be on instance of bacula-fd starting when one does a ./bacula start. I'm certain there is something wrong on this system, its just that I have no clue on where to look.

        John Hayden