Hello Dan,

Please, commit your changes to the CVS when you want. However, perhaps you
would want  to wait one commit in the next days with my last development
version. I included a very (very) rudimentary support for PostgreSQL and I am
convinced that you can adapt your patch to this version and surely update
(better than I) the sql querys.

Next CVS Changelog:
        - Updated French translation
        - Initial support for PostgreSQL