On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 21:44 +0100, Martin Simmons wrote:
> Strange.  The use of the -N option to ssh is supposed to make it wait.  Maybe
> there is a problem with which user is running ssh?

Well, bacula is running as root, and I was doing my tunnel testing as
root.  It seems from the console output that the tunnel is created
successfully however it is just killed off as soon as the script exits.
Perhaps it is some sort of 'cleanup' that bacula is doing?

--
Jesse Keating
GameHouse -- Systems Engineer