Thanks for the reply :)
Thanks for the heads up. I had used hourly before, but this time I was
attempting say every 2 hours, or every 4 hours. I ended up just defining
each time the job would kick off on a daily basis, as the boss didn't want
all our backups running EVERY hour.

Oh and, to anyone I may have offended last night. I apologize. I had a
couple too many glasses of wine after work and was getting chewed out at
like 11PM for a system going down... My bad, very sorry :|

Cheers to all of ya, this list is very helpful :)