On 26 Jul 2005 at 23:27, Rushowr wrote:

> Am I asking just entirely idiotic questions or what?

You are now.  :)

> Two submissions today, both admitting I may have missed something, no
> answers. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but c'mon guys.

Lack of answers is not usually a reflection upon you.  Consider that
we are all doing this in our spare time and we may not have time each
day to devote to helping others.

However, if you wish to hire someone, I am available now.  Failing
that, I must attend to the work that pays first.

Regards
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference - http://www.bsdcan.org/