On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:23:32 -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote

> Uh ... You didn't answer the question.  In what way is it not
> working? In what way is it not doing what you want?  If you don't
> say, we have to guess.

What is don't working for me, is the date of backup. How can I make to backup
wait for your time working...

> What I would GUESS is happening is that your first couple of clients
> back up, then Bacula marks the tape used and asks for another ... backs
> up two more clients to it, marks it used, asks for another ...  and
> so on.  But this is only a guess.

I have just ONE client to make a backup...

> > I have TWO range of tapes, with five tapes in, ok?!??
>
> Yes, I follow that quite clearly.

Great! We are in the right way :-)

> > I wants make a backup using one range of tapes in one week the another range
> > one week after.
> >
> > How can I implement this?
>
> Ask yourself this:  How many TOTAL clients are you backing up?
> You do intend to back them up every night, right?  Or do you intend
> to back them up only Monday through Friday?

I have just ONE client to backing up.

> If I understand correctly what you're trying to do, you almost certainly
> want to take out that "Maximum Volume Jobs = 2" directive from both
> Pools.  Don't just bump the number up higher, completely remove the
> directive.  Instead, use "Volume use duration = 7d", or perhaps even
>
> 6.5d, so that the tape remains writeable throughout the week.  But
> I'm only guessing at what your actual problem is.  We can't tell you
> how to fix your problem until you tell us what the problem IS.
>  You've explained most of what you're trying to do; now you need to
> tell us how, exactly, Bacula is NOT DOING what you want it to.

OK..

I just change the "Maximum Volume Jobs = 2" to "Maximum Volume Jobs = 1",
because I think that the "Maximum Volume Jobs" directive means how many tapes
is using to each job. Or I wrong about this?!?!?

I put the following directive too:

Volume Use Duration = 14d
Volume Retention = 14d

So, my Pool is here:

Pool {
        Name = Noturno
        Pool Type = Backup
        Recycle = yes
        AutoPrune = yes
        Volume Use Duration = 14d
        Volume Retention = 14d
        Accept Any Volume = yes
        Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
}

Pool {
        Name = Noturno-
        Pool Type = Backup
        Recycle = yes
        AutoPrune = yes
        Volume Use Duration = 14d
        Volume Retention = 14d
        Accept Any Volume = yes
        Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
}

This supposedly must function, isn't?!?!?

Thanks for your patience with me...

My English is so hardly, how you can see...

> --
>  Phil Stracchino       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     Renaissance Man, Unix generalist, Perl hacker
>  Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518

Acesse o link abaixo para conhecer nossa empresa:
http://www.selbetti.com.br/apresentacao

Nome: Gilberto Nunes - Analista de Suporte
Selbetti Equip. Escritorio Ltda
Fone = 441-6034
www.selbetti.com.br