On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 03:23:39PM +0100, Jo wrote:

> Why don't you change the schedule so no backups are made on Saturday
> and Sunday?

I may end up doing something like that (I'd only skip incrementals on
the first Saturday and Sunday of the month), although I was hoping for
a more general solution.

> Sorry for not being able to actually answer the question.

That's quite alright.  It at least tells me that there's not an
obvious solution that I've just overlooked, and I'm grateful for that
alone.  Thanks!

-- John Kodis.