Jesús Arnáiz wrote:
Hi there,
I don't stop to get this error, although I have every Pool with the "LabelFormat" directive, like:

--------

Pool {
  Name = Full-Pool
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes
  AutoPrune = yes
  Volume Retention = 3 months
  Accept Any Volume = yes
  Maximum Volume Jobs = 2
  LabelFormat = "Full-"
  Maximum Volumes = 10
}

------

So, why he ask to use label every time I want to do this backup?