The other thing to note is that bacula is a (tm) so to use it commercially you must also get permission to use the NAME either directly  from Kern/John or through an implied license IF you are 100% compatible with bacula ( that's my impression Kern, feel free to correct ).

http://www.bacula.org/dev-manual/Bacula_Freque_Asked_Questi.html#SECTION0003417000000000000000

Cheers,
Eric

On 4/26/06, Kern Sibbald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wednesday 26 April 2006 18:14, Hugo Schlebnik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Not sure if I should send this to the devel list or this list, but here
> goes:

It is probably more of a question for the devel list, but I don't see any
point to change it now ...