I'm running Bacula 1.36.2 on my Archlinux server.  It is (and faithfully has been) backing up the server and 2 Win2k desktops.  I have added an Archlinux desktop that is connected via wireless to the rest of my network.  I have added a very simple fileset to my bacula-dir.conf:

FileSet {
Name = "NewSet"
Include {
Options {
        signature = SHA1
    }

    File = /home
    }
}

I run this and it estimates that it will backup 1 file; /home
If I run it that's exactly what I get; ending with no errors.

There are lots of files and directories under home, and I just can't figure out why it isn't backing anything up.  What am I doing wrong?