> Am Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:54:28 -0400 schrieb Bill Moran
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

[snip]

> > I'll bet you a nickle that /home is a symlink to /usr/home (as is
> > common with FreeBSD).
> >
> > In this case, "File = /home/" will work.
> >
> Hi Bill,
>
> I'm not used to FreeBSD...
> But what's astonishing to me is that a trailing slash in a 'File =
> ...'-directive works.
> A couple of days ago I re-read the manual chapter and it seems to me that
> it says there 'no trailing slashes'...
> But if it does the trick... :-)))

Check the archives, there was a thread discussing this only a few weeks ago
that I started because I was having the same problem.

My suggestion was that it would be worthwhile for someone to add a note
about this to the docs.  As a rule of thumb, I make sure all my file =
directives end with a /.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.