Bacula version : 1.38.10
OS : CentOS 4.3 on P3 with 256Mb RAM
Storage: on disk (no tape)

Hi,

Some backgroun : I'm fairly new with bacula and am in testing phase
before deploying to several sites for small to medium backups.
200Mb - 120Gb should be the high and low limit of my backups.

My bacula installation (from tarball) runs manual backups and restores
perfectly, but the scheduled backups never run.
Also after the scheduled backup when using bconsole to connect to
bacula-dir it hangs giving following error :

Connecting to Director 10.1.80.100:9101
Director authorization problem.
Most likely the passwords do not agree.

I've tried connecting from several of my clients and checked the passwords.
After doing a '/etc/init.d/bacula-dir restart' my bconsole works as
normal again.

Any suggestions ?

--
Vriendelijke groeten,          ^ Bubbles IT
                               ^ Oude Heerweg 175

.. Key         : http://www.bubbles-it.be/pgp/niels.asc            ..
.. Fingerprint : 3885 CC0B C7A4 78CC 47DE 47AF 896A 6C40 80FA AF0F ..
.. Keyserver   : http://pgp.mit.edu            Key-ID : 0x80FAAF0F ..

A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way
that you actually look forward to the trip.
- Caskie Stinnett, "Out of the Red"