> If I want only two volumes in a pool and each volume is used once. (one
> volume per day also) I put:
>
> Pool {
>   Name = Automatico
>   Pool Type = Backup
>   Maximum Volumes = 2
>   Purge Oldest Volume = yes
>   Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
>   LabelFormat = "Copia_Postgres-${Day:p/2/0/r}-${Month:p/2/0/r}-${Year}"
> }
>
> But when I third job runs, It will recycle the oldest volume, then the
label
> will not change. I want that label with the correct date. Not a
overwritted
> volume.
> How can I do that?

Not an answer, but an additional warning: Be careful that your data will
definety fit into one volume, and that both the volumes are always
available. Just in case, if something goes badly wrong with your system and
it generates a lot of files, that don't any more fit into your one volume,
the system will (AFAIK) immediatedly purge the older (yesterday's) volume to
be able to finish the backup of all the files. Then you'll only have this
one backup, which is from a system where are a lot of improperly generated
files, and propably something else is also wrong there. And the worst case
scenario is, if your data doesn't even then fit to the two volumes
available -then it obviously purges the first volume (where the job was
started to), and also the only backup you'll have will be sure to be
invalid.

"Purge Oldest Volume = yes" may be very dangerous. Since it is possible, I
suggest using volume retention period of more than 24 but less than 48
hours, and pruning & regular auto-recycling instead of auto-purge.

More off-topic:
I'm currently fighting with a slightly similar system, but using two
(even/odd) monthly pools and trying to force a recycle in the beginning of
every month. The problem there is that months are not of the same length,
unlike the days are...

--
TiN