Hello.
    I've backed up files on a FAT32 partition on a  dualboot machine
using linux and its bacula client.
    When restoring to Windows XP FAT32 partition, i get errors like the
following on several directories (and directories only).
    All  the files are recovered correctly, this error happens right
after all the files on that directory are restored.

    Is there any way I can debug this? Can I change the backup
procedures so this doesn't happen?

11-Sep 13:43 jtgv.gsi-fd: RestoreFiles.2006-09-11_13.37.54 Error:
c:\cygwin\home\kern\bacula\k\src\win32\findlib\../../findlib/attribs.c:377
Unable to set file times d:/tmp/restore/arquivo/software/diskdirectorsuite9/:
ERR=O acesso é negado.

"ERR=O acesso é negado" , means ERR=Access Denied

Should these be considered warning instead if errors?

    Thanks.

--

Jaime Ventura
[Infra-estruturas e Comunicações]

Rua Dr. António Bernardino de Almeida, 431
4200 - 072 Porto
Telef: +351 22 834 05 00 (04) - ext. 1641
Fax: +351 22 832 11 59

e-mail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
url:    www.isep.ipp.pt <http://www.isep.ipp.pt>