Kern Sibbald wrote:
>> In answer to your question about packaging the regression tests:
>>
>> Once we release version 1.40 Kern is planning on moving from CVS to
>> Subversion and changing the build process from "configure" based to CMake.
>>
>> At that time we will probably also switch to CMake's regression test
>> framework.  It has built-in support for tracking the results of builds and
>> tests.  All the information is made available through a web interface.  I
>> haven't had time to play with it yet but it look really cool and quite
>> useful.

Nothing specific. Just paranoia due to my ignorance regarding legal
issues. In my experience, the companies I've worked for hired lawyers to
handle the copyrights. And though it's a different matter altogether,
I've observed a group of scientists that I work for spend a great deal
of money and time keeping their patent and trademark portfolio in order.
Ignorance causes fear.