On Thursday 09 November 2006 01:46, G. Armour Van Horn wrote:
> I hope whoever is maintaining the RPM build will eventually read this!

This doesn't have anything to do with the RPM.  It is a PostgreSQL
installation/configuration issue.  In a sense, it isn't even a Bacula issue.

If I am not mistaken, the Bacula manual has this problem and the resolution
documented, because every time I load PostgreSQL on any machine, I have the
same problem, which I quickly resolve by reading the manual.