Hello.
       I need to backup some directories on windows client used by a
user AA.
       The problem is that the user AA have some confidential files
which cant be accessible by bacula.
       I thought I could create a user BB having permissions to access
specific directories(the ones that should by backed up) and having
bacula-fd running as  user BB. The problem with this solution is that
bacula-fd runnig as BB cant  have access to user AA desktop, and so i
cant get the icon on AA' systray.
    How can I solve this?
       As far as i can see, there isn't a bacula monitor for Windows?
       Is there any client side ACL's.
       Thanks for you help
--

Jaime Ventura
[Infra-estruturas e Comunicações]

Rua Dr. António Bernardino de Almeida, 431
4200 - 072 Porto
Telef: +351 22 834 05 00 (04) - ext. 1641
Fax: +351 22 832 11 59

e-mail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
url:    www.isep.ipp.pt <http://www.isep.ipp.pt>