Hi Bill,
    thank you for your reply.
    I know that if install the windows client using default options, it
will run as a service using the "system" user.
    Since bacula-fd is running using the "system" user, it will be able
to access every file on the pc, rigth?
    I need to limit the bacula-fd to access to just a few files ( the
ones I need to backup). The thing is, the pc user (AAA in my previous
email) have personal information on it and he doesn't want bacula to
able to access it.
    So I thought  of running bacula-fd as a BBB user having permissions
to access only files I need to backup. That way, bacula-fd doesnt have
access to all files on the system, but just the ones I need to backup.
    This should work just fine.
    But, having bacula-fd running as BBB user, it wont have permissions
to put the icon tray on the AAA systemTray when he is logged in.
    I could solve this problem if bacula had a "bacula-monitor" for
windows, which  it does not.
    So, i don't really know how to solve this :(
    Once again, thanks

Jaime Ventura
[Infra-estruturas e Comunicações]

Rua Dr. António Bernardino de Almeida, 431
4200 - 072 Porto
Telef: +351 22 834 05 00 (04) - ext. 1641
Fax: +351 22 832 11 59

e-mail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
url:    www.isep.ipp.pt <http://www.isep.ipp.pt>