On 12/6/06, Heitor Medrado de Faria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Folks!

I having the following error:

Device "Drive-1" (/dev/nst0) is mounted with
Volume="D03-SDR-REG-V01-06.06" Pool="*unknown*" <<< Pool Unknown??>>
    Slot 1 is loaded in drive 0.
    Total Bytes Read=129,024 Blocks Read=2 Bytes/block=64,512
    Positioned at File=0 Block=0

I have seen this many times with my changer but it does not cause any
problems. One sure way to get this to happen is to restart the sd. Is this
causing you a problem? What version of bacula are you using? Do you have a
barcode reader?

John