I have no Idea what might have happened but I can't get the bacula-dir to
start. I have been running bacula for about 6 months now and recently
upgraded my dir and fd's to 2.01 and all was working fine. Yesterday I
reloaded my wife's computer and went to bacula to restore her document
folder, upon the first try it seemed to work great but didn't find the
files, well I realized I sent them to the wrong machine, no problem I could
just copy them from that machine but I wanted to make sure I had this
restore thing down using it to restore to a fresh installed os. I was using
ocm webmin to restore and at one point, since I couldn't seem to get it
working I brought up the wx-console to see what the status was and suddenly
I got an error saying that the dir was not running and do I want to
continue. I have not been able to get the dir running since. At first it
gave me some lines of code to check in the dir.conf file which hadn't
changed from the last start but weren't mission critical so I changed them
and expected it to start but now that I have everything set to work it still
does not start and gives me no errors.  This is on a centos 4.4 machine,
what can I do to force bacula to give me some sort of info about why it
doesn't start? Oh and the SD and FD on this box start it is just the dir
that doesn't. Thanks