Hello,

I would like a bit of feedback. There are still a few apparent users of
RedHat 9 based upon sourceforge download statistics. It would seem to me
that the time has come to discontinue those packages (no panic, I am
building 2.0.2 right now). Only the basic command line programs will
still build, all of the gui stuff is locked out. Is anyone planning to
continue this distribution into the reasonable future? Or should we plan
to end support in some time frame?

Scott