Hello all,

What I am looking to find out is to check if Bacula will allow me to
restore an older version of a file that has been backed up.

IE Client accidently modifies a file and then fails to notice that it
has caused them problems until after the next backup has taken place.

Would it be possible for me to find the previous version of the file
that we had backed up?  FYI our backups are done as follows

1) Full Backup every Sunday, incremental every other day
2) Each client has its own pool that all data is backed up to
3) Volumes are protected for 7 days.

If this is not possible, does anyone have a potential workaround, as
this is somewhat of a show stopper.

--
Kind Regards,

Chris Sarginson
Technical Support
UKFast.Net Ltd

(t) 0870 111 8866
(f) 0870 458 4545
(e) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The UK's Best Hosting Provider" 2006 ISPA Awards

"The UK's Best Hosting Provider" 2005 ISPA Awards

Dedicated Servers - Firewalls - Bandwidth http://www.graphiterack.com

ResellersPlus - Broadband - Hosting - Domain Names http://www.ukfast.net

UKFast.Net Ltd,  Abbey House,  32 Booth Street,  Manchester,  M2 4AB
Registered in England. Number 384 5616