Hello,

On 2/26/2007 10:35 PM, Schofar wrote:

> You excuse to me, are new and sò not to write well in English.

We will manage :-)
Hopefully you can understand what we write because then tis list will be
most useful to you ;-)

> I wish to
> use bacula with iomega rev loader. Someone has already tried, and it
> knows to me to say if it works. Thanks

I haven't tried it myself, but I'd recommend to simply set it up like a
removable hard drive.

So, file storage, at best automatically mounted by the OS, and then
point your Bacula storage device to the mount point.

Others might have configuration files to share...

Arno

IT-Service Lehmann                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]