I run the Bacula (v2.0.1) server on a Fedora Core 5 machine named
"BACULA."  When I boot this machine, only two of the three Bacula
daemons start.  When I type "service bacula status," I see the
"bacula-dir daemon is stopped."

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /]# service bacula status
bacula-sd (pid 1858) is running...
bacula-fd (pid 1871) is running...
bacula-dir is stopped
[EMAIL PROTECTED] /]#

I can start the Bacula Director daemon manually by typing "service
bacula start."  But how to I enable all three daemons to start upon
boot?

Thanks,
David