Has anyone encountered this situation?  The pwd of the
RunBeforeScript is the directory into which the source code was
unpacked.

To reproduce, use this RunBeforeScript:

#!/bin/sin
echo $PWD

The output is:

17-Aug 13:28 ducky-dir: BeforeJob: run command
"/home/dan/bin/test_pwd"
17-Aug 13:28 ducky-dir: BeforeJob: /home/dan/src/bacula-server

FYI, /home/dan/src/bacula-server is where I built this particular
installation (my development box).  The issue is: the build directory
isn't necessarily going to be around at script run time.

I also tested ClientRunBeforeScript:

*mes
17-Aug 13:50 ngaio-fd: ClientRunBeforeJob: run command
"/home/dan/bin/test_pwd"
17-Aug 13:50 ngaio-fd: ClientRunBeforeJob:
*

Quite a different result.

This situation came to my attention when someone mentioned it on IRC.
 He'll be following up here later.

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
Available for hire: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php