I'm trying to create internal documentation for others to install the
bacula-fd on various windows computers around here.  I just installed
bacula 2.2.0.  Since it didn't give me most of the configuration screen
prompts, I decided to backup my config file then uninstall it.  The
uninstaller seems to be stalling with the progress bar about 1/6 of the
way.  I was able to terminate the au_.exe process and continue operating
my computer fine, but is anybody else having a problem with the
winbacula 2.2.0 uninstaller crashing?

This seemed to work fine in the 2.0.3 version.  Additionally, even when
I pick Custom install type I don't have the option to install bacula
without documentation.  This also was an option available in the 2.0.3
version.

    Bob