> That is called greylisting.  Google for it.

It's a new server, not fully configured yet so I have to get to that too :).

> If it's a problem with the backup, it's worth putting on the list.

I guess I see it as operator error right now since it's nothing to do with the
software, just a newbie.

> Yes, most people use the manual.  Start with the tutorial.

Have been but like I say, things haven't gone as noted in the documentation so
I've had to Google a lot of things too. Happy to see I'm at least at a good
starting point now. Thanks much for your input on this.

Mike