Hi all,

I'm using a USB external HD as a storage device; because of that I need
to use a RequireMount, MountPoint and so on directives.

I'm using FreeBSD system and mount and umount commands are in /sbin/;
standards users (as bacula user is) hasn't permissions tu use these
commands. So ¿how to make possible that bacula mounts the device?

--
Thanks,
Jordi Espasa Clofent