Jordi Espasa Clofent wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using a USB external HD as a storage device; because of that I need
> to use a RequireMount, MountPoint and so on directives.
>
> I'm using FreeBSD system and mount and umount commands are in /sbin/;
> standards users (as bacula user is) hasn't permissions tu use these
> commands. So ¿how to make possible that bacula mounts the device?

Are you sure users can have access.
Usually /bin & /sbin are not in the normal user path.
But if they launch /sbin/command they normally could reach them ...

Certain command stay restricted to superuser (mount is one of this case)
But (don't know precisely for FreeBSD) rights could be give in fstab's option
to allow users to mount/umount certain mountpoint.

--

     Bruno Friedmann  [EMAIL PROTECTED]