Hey gang,

I've read through all the docs I can find on the subject but just
 cannot decipher the correct method of describing in a fileset which
 directories on which client machine should be backed up.

Here's the Linux Server:/directories I want backed up where the
 connections have all been made and I successfully backed up the local files:

{localhost:}/home/*
RptEngine1:/usr/local/reports/A*.pdf
DB2:/var/lib/mysql/*
WEB1:/web/sites/*

Any help would be appreciated.
David Gardner
email: djgardner(at)yahoo.com
Yahoo! IM: djgardner
AIM: dgardner09
"Everything is a learning experience, even a mistake."