Guys,

If I understand you correctly, the following should be a_piece_ of the
bacula-dir.conf. I want to understand this but the problem still remains, how
do I tie the files on WEB1, DB2 and RptEngine into the default job?

JobDefs {
  Name = "DefaultJob"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Incremental
  Client = DURANGO-fd
  FileSet = "Full Set"
  Schedule = "WeeklyCycle"
  Storage = DAT72
  Messages = ConsOnly            # no email during testing
  Pool = Default
  Priority = 10
}

# Localhost to backup
Client {
  Name = DURANGO-fd
  Address = DURANGO
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "l4...y"            # password for FileDaemon
  File Retention = 30 days        # 30 days
  Job Retention = 6 months        # six months
  AutoPrune = yes            # Prune expired Jobs/Files
}

# Local files
FileSet {
  Name = "Full Set"
  Include {
    Options { signature = MD5 }
    File = /home/dgardner
  }

}

#
# Database Client to backup
#
Client {
  Name = DB2-fd
  Address = DB2
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "l4...2"            # password for FileDaemon
  File Retention = 30 days        # 30 days
  Job Retention = 6 months        # six months
  AutoPrune = yes            # Prune expired Jobs/Files
}

# Database files
FileSet {
  Name = "Full Set"
  Include {
    Options { Compression=GZIP }
    File = /var/lib/mysql/airadvice-backup/c*
  }

}

#
# Web Server Client to backup
#
Client {
  Name = WEB1-fd
  Address = WEB1
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "l4...2"            # password for FileDaemon
  File Retention = 30 days        # 30 days
  Job Retention = 6 months        # six months
  AutoPrune = yes            # Prune expired Jobs/Files
}

# Webserver files
FileSet {
  Name = "Full Set"
  Include {
    Options { Compression=GZIP }
    File = /web/sites/*
  }

}

#
# Report Engine Client to backup
#
Client {
  Name = RptEngine1-fd
  Address = RptEngine1
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "l4...2"            # password for FileDaemon
  File Retention = 30 days        # 30 days
  Job Retention = 6 months        # six months
  AutoPrune = yes            # Prune expired Jobs/Files
}

# RptEngine files
FileSet {
  Name = "Full Set"
  Include {
    Options { Compression=GZIP }
    File = /usr/local/reports/A*
  }

}
David Gardner
email: djgardner(at)yahoo.com
Yahoo! IM: djgardner
AIM: dgardner09
"Everything is a learning experience, even a mistake."