Sorry for the delay but I have been out of town until this evening. Not
sure what went wrong with the release but I have re-uploaded the srpm
now. It should be available now and the file size looks correct.

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 14:10 +0100, Kern Sibbald wrote:
Hello Scott,

Just to let you know, I downloaded the 2.2.6-1.src.rpm package, and it does look like it is truncated since it is less than half the size of the 2.2.5 release, and the signature is NOT OK.

As a consequence, I have deleted the package from Source Forge to avoid more users from having problems. I have a copy of the "broken" package here, if by any chance you should need it.

Best regards,

Kern

Subject: [Bacula-devel] Broken 2.2.6 source rpm in Sourceforge
Date: Tuesday 13 November 2007 13:51
From: "Timo Neuvonen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

bacula-2.2.6 has been released to sourceforge. This release should
address the RedHat (and clone) issues discussed recently as well as
introducing support for SuSE 10.3.
Could someone pls. check if the bacula-2.2.6-1.src.rpm is ok?
Size shown by Sourceforge is less than 8 megs, which is less than
one half of 2.2.5 src rpm package...
For me, the package in Sourceforge definetely seems to be broken. I've tried
to download it several times, every time I get only the appr. 8 megs, which
does not build to binaries... someone else mentioned this in the user list
too.

Regards,
Timo