No problem. Good thing I don't delete that trusty srpm until I build the
next release :-) I hope all is well now.

Coming Event Highlights:

Per me, will be switching the sqlite package to sqlite3.
Per Alan Brown, will be adding a build switch for the mtx package
(default off).

Hopefully this will be done with the next major release.