I could search Google for you, but I don't know what good that would do
anyone. I suggest you take a look yourself.

Barring that, if you read the installation chapter in the manual, you
should see a point where you are supposed to 'make install' when using
source code. You may have to do some or all of the things listed after this
point in the manual. Look in your documentation for RPM to find out where
the relevant files ended up (eg. for creating Bacula tables, etc.). Look
also for what might be throwing the 'not configured' error. Might be a flag
that you have to manually unset (so that the maintainer is sure that you
bothered to config Bacula).

Again though, I'd be REALLY surprised if someone didn't detail the install
on the web. Also, there may be docs in /usr/share/docs someplace. Check
RPM's docs to see how you can see where.

BTW, for anyone trolling the archives in the future -- replace RPM's with
deb's or whatever other package type on other distributions. This is what
one would do to find out how to config any of them.

=R