Thanks :)
If the director is the machine with the database then you can use
RunBeforeJob otherwise you have to use ClientRunBeforeJob.

Awsome!  I could not find that anywhere :)

Isn't there a mysqldump for windows? I do not think this is a good way
of backing up a database that is in use

I  wasn't too sure about it either. I will use mysqldump instead.

However, I have been testing with simple files, so I didn't put the db at risk. It seems that the targeted script is simply not run at all, the result would be the same with any script wouldn't it?

Regards
Dan