On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:08:48 -0500, "John Drescher"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 6:39 AM, Bartosz. c <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I have weird situation, when bacula meet a problem (mainly one of
>> bacula-fd is shuted down) it dont want to continue rest of backups
>> from the list of jobs,
>>
>> only when problem is solved (it mean backuped data [bacula-fd] is
>> online) it start working and do rest of jobs:
>>
>> i have no idea how to solve this problem,
>>
>> screen from times of jobs:
>> http://www.wrzuta.pl/obraz/lc7lfuxH3J/
>>
>> my conf file:
>>
>> http://www.wrzuta.pl/pliki/fPLc49A5fD/
>>
>> I kindly ask for help
>> Bartosz.
>>
>> if I duplicate this post sorry but I still have a problem with my
>> membership of bacula-users
>>

>This is normal. Unless you enable concurrency or use a run before
>script to test the status of the fd, bacula will retry to connect to a
>down fd a few times before giving up. Depending on your timeout
>settings this can take 30 minutes or more for bacula to give up on a
>client. If you want concurrency you have to enable concurrency on the
>storage in bacula-dir.conf You can also restrict the times that bacula
>will wait for a client.
>
>John

>Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
>Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
>http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/

thanks for answer,
I thought that I have enabled concurrency:

Director {
  Name = max-dir
  DIRport = 9101
  QueryFile = "/etc/bacula/scripts/query.sql"
  WorkingDirectory = "/var/lib/bacula"
  PidDirectory = "/var/run/bacula"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 20
  Password = "xxx"
  Messages = Daemon
}

am I wrong or it is locatet somewhere diffrent?

>You can also restrict the times that bacula will wait for a client.
could you tell me where is such option?

Bartosz.