Hi folks,

I'm running bacula 2.2.8 compiled from source on Ubuntu lts 8.04. I
was wondering wether it's possible to enable software compresson for
incrementals only as our full backups go to an lto3 tape (hw
compression), while the incs end up on local disk, using the
"incremental=..." syntax in the schedule definition.

All the best & thanks in advance for any thoughts,

Uwe

--
uwe.schuerk...@nionex.net fon: [+49] 5242.91 - 4740, fax:-69 72
Hauptsitz: Avenwedder Str. 55, D-33311 Gütersloh, Germany